Montag, 16. April 2007

sorry Ms nerd's eye view...

I have to tell the truth: I don't always like what she writes..
I am a very curious person but, sorry, I really don't care about what she's doing!! that she's moving into the new flat, that she's painting the walls purple but purple is a very "difficult" colour!!! You can be curious about things which have somehow a link with your life, but her life in Seattle doesn't sound that exciting to me...
despite my luck of excitement while reading her blog, I decided to read more because if she's so famous she must write interesting things too!
and exactly when I was going to close her blog and doing something else, I came across this entry:

http://www.nerdseyeview.com/blog/?p=510

I couldn't agree more!
what's more she's wise!
I still don't care about where u can buy the best coffee in Seattle but sometimes unpredictably she writes such an interesting and "wise" entry that it makes u think "well, maybe I should really read it and learn something from her! and not just because I have to for the exam!!"

PS: when I eat out, I still order the only thing in the menu I've never heard of (last time I ordered "Ochsenmaul im Kernoel") .. the name scared me at the beginning because of the Maul in it but it tasted really good!! even better than Leberkaese, another thing which terrified me 2 years ago!!

Keine Kommentare: