Sonntag, 8. April 2007

Easter Sunday

happy Easter!

I know it's just a day like the others but the fact that my mom cooked so many good&tasty things (typically Italian Easter-dishes, like lamb cooked as noodle-sauce, as meat, actually just lamb, but as I do love it, it was just perfect....) and that I've been eating chocolate since midday, well this does make the difference!! or maybe another explanation is that I have so much serotonin flowing in my venes thanx chocolate!!!

sorry for the spelling mistakes but I drank some glasses of wine and now I'm relaxing on the veranda.....
and while relaxing I thought it might have been a good digestive activity writing something on my blog... anyway, I've also made some grammar exercises on line: http://esl.about.com/?once=true& as suggested-recommended on the link site of the yahoo group..
I have to admit that despite wine I scored pèretty good (once good, and once excellent..).

I'd like to practice more but my father's computer doesn't work very good and it takes ages to process everything!
I'm prepairing an entry about Tibetan refugees in southern India, pretty interesting... I saved it in my usb-stick which isn't right next to me now, so I think I'll upload it tomorrow (when I won't have drunk wine..., at least I hope..).

so, I don't know if what I've written does make sense.. I hope so!

bye and enjoy the sunny day!! (if u're in italy....)

Keine Kommentare: