Samstag, 19. Mai 2007

disappointed..

eventually I finished to read "jaywalking with the Irish". I'm so proud of me!
usually I don't read books I don't like even if they are compulsury!!
I made it till the end, hoping it would have got better!!! but it didn't and the end was pretty disappointing!
he wrote 239 pages about settling to Ireland and at the end of the book you get to know that he didn't even stay!!!

dear Mr Monagan, I understand that you appreciated that Irish eventually showed they had accepted your family, and that you only recognised at 50 that Ireland is your predestined home country, then why didn't you stay, or to be more precise, why did you so firmely want to torture us with your book????

and if you really wanted to write your book, why didn't you write it in a more readable way, so that foregneirs can understand what you really mean?

Keine Kommentare: