Samstag, 12. Mai 2007

cooking tonight!!

today I have a lot of time...

I'm going to cook some fish tonight!
I haven't already decided which kind of fish I'll be cooking! maybe a trout or sward fish or bass (perch????).
if I cook it with noodles, I'd really like to make a souce made with curry, sward fish, rucola and fresh tomatoes.
otherwise a trout filled with garlic, parsley and other aromatic herbs. mint leaves would just suit perfect!! but I'm sure I won't find either at billa or spar.

something with aubergines would taste also very good!

I read today that at restaurants when noodles look yellow it's because they put saffron in boiling water! that's why they taste completely different from mine!

well, I'm going to spar or billa now. As soon as I'm back I'll write the recipe I'm going to use for the dinner tonight! and of course how it tasted too....

see you!

Keine Kommentare: